When you have a customer who is interested in buying or building a brand-new Smart Dwellings home, your commission will be guaranteed in accordance with the following registration policy.
Bring your customer by the design center and register them with a Smart Dwellings sales representative, or submit a registration with this form. The benefit to you is that if your customer comes in later (up to 60 days) without you and we sell them a home, you STILL GET PAID!
Smart Dwellings pays realtor commissions immediately upon closing and funding of the sale. If bonuses or other matters affecting commissions are relevant, this will be disclosed to you at the time you register your customer.
Bring in and register your customer and we’ll assist you in the process. Smart Dwellings’ representatives are dedicated to representing Smart Dwellings and are fully informed of all aspects of building a brand-new Smart Dwellings home. They are experts in our homes and our home building process.
Our primary goal is to be there to assist you and your client and to help your buyer find a home that fits their needs. We are committed to making the process smooth, pleasant and rewarding for all participants. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, and so that we can guarantee commissions to REALTORS® or Brokers who are the procuring cause of a sale, simply fulfill the requirements set forth above. All of us at Smart Dwellings look forward to establishing a long-term, mutually rewarding, professional partnership with you.
INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR THIS REGISTRATION TO BE VALID
Smart Dwellings (“Builder”) herein agrees to pay to the above referenced broker (“Broker”) a real estate brokerage fee (the “Commission”) paid upon closing and funding to the above referenced customer (the “Prospective Customer”), unless otherwise mutually agreed, to be paid upon closing of title and consummation of a sale to the above-referenced customer (the “Prospective Customer”), provided the Prospective Customer executes a binding purchase agreement with Builder within 60 days, following the date of this registration and the terms and conditions of the Guaranteed Commission Program are met by the Broker or its licensed representative. The Broker, or its authorized representative, acknowledges that in the event the Prospective Customer does not consummate the purchase of a home built by Builder, for any reason whatsoever, no Commission is earned or payable to Broker, its Associate, or anyone claiming through them.
Brokers with a Prospective Customer duly registered on this form will be entitled to the Commission as provided herein for such sales of Builder’s homes for which purchase agreements are signed within 60 days following the date hereof (the “Registration Period”), subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In the event that Broker or its Associate properly registers with Builder a Prospective Customer and the Prospective Customer returns within the Registration Period unaccompanied by the Broker or its Associate, and executes a purchase agreement with Builder, as evidenced by said customer’s signature thereon, the Broker or Associate will be deemed to be the procuring broker entitled to receive any Commission which becomes payable.
- In the event that more than one broker or associate properly registers with Builder the same Prospective Customer, the broker or associate who actually accompanies the Prospective Customer when they execute the purchase agreement with Builder (as evidenced by said customer’s signature thereon) will be deemed conclusively to be the procuring broker entitled to receive any Commission which becomes payable.
- In the event that more than one broker or associate properly registers with Builder the same Prospective Customer and that Prospective Customer returns within the Registration Period unaccompanied by any broker or associate, and executes a purchase agreement, the broker with the earliest registration date, provided that the sale is within the Registration Period, will be deemed conclusively to be the procuring broker entitled to receive any Commission which becomes payable.
- In any of these events, Builder shall only be obligated to pay one Commission on any qualifying sale and shall have no obligation to pay any Commission to any other broker or associate.
- The registering Broker or Associate agrees that Builder and its representatives shall have the right to conduct direct follow-up communications and correspondence with the registered Prospective Customer.
- The Broker or Associate discloses that it is acting in the capacity of Buyer’s Agent.