Sweetwater County on your land
We would love to help you build a home on your own land! And, we have an expanded array of beautiful floor plans to choose from when you build on your land! Take your time and peruse the plans below to get an idea of what you like, but rest assured that your very own knowledgeable New Home Specialist will help you find the best-matched floor plan for your needs and desires!
You can count on us to:
- Assess your land and determine whether it is suitable to build on
- Suggest ways to get the land ready for construction, if needed
- Work with your lender to help you secure construction financing
- Manage the entire building process from foundation to roof
- Send you weekly updates after construction begins so you can enjoy the excitement along the way
- Guarantee that your home will be completed within 12 months of starting construction, or we will back-pay ALL of your loan interest costs.
- Provide a robust Quality Builder's Warranty for your new home! Read more about it here.
- And more! We have a whole booklet to get you started that you can pick up at one of our office locations.
Don't have any land yet, but love the idea of building a home wherever you'd like?
If you have not yet purchased land, but know of somewhere you'd like to build, we're happy to help you make that dream a reality if we can. We can also point you in the right direction in your search for available lots.
A note on financing:
Most banks will require some cash down or equity in your land to secure construction financing - often 20% of your total costs for the land and your finished house, although sometimes there are other options. Give us a ring or fill out the Contact Us form on this page and we can discuss a plan for your new home today!